For Bone and Digestive Enhancement
Frontier PROCAL is a super combination of different sources of Calcium, 7 friendly bacteria, vitamin and mineral supplement that help to support proper bone structure and digestive health. The contains in PROCAL is highly bioavailable and it is very easy to be absorbed by the body without any side effects.
Package Details: 5g X 30 Sachets
Member Price: RM 118.00
Retail Price: RM 141.60
Why Calcium and Probiotics are important ?
Osteopenia or Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis literally means “porous bones” and it is a condition characterized by calcium depleted bones that become fragile and weak. When osteoporosis occurs, the holes and spaces in the honeycomb are much larger than in healthy bone. As bones become less dense, they weaken and are more likely to break. Osteopenia decreases bone density but not to the extent of osteoporosis. That means someone with osteopenia is more likely to fracture a bone than someone with a normal bone density but is less likely to fracture a bone than someone with osteoporosis.
Just as lime is necessary for strong concrete, calcium is needed for strong bones. Calcium is continually deposited into multiplying bone cells, like the cement that holds together the particles of stone and sand in a chunk of concrete. The stronger the bone development during childhood, the healthier those bones will be in adulthood. That is, the stronger the foundation, the sturdier the eventual building.
Probiotics are good bacteria found in our gut naturally and help keep bad bacteria in control to form a healthy gut flora. The gut flora establishes a natural defense barrier to prevent invaders such as pathogenic bacteria, toxins, antigens, chemicals and pollutants from penetrating into our body. It also helps to improve optimal nutrient absorption and promote better gut health.
Stressful lifestyle and changing food habits force us to take processed and sterile food, which affect our access to and colonization by good bacteria. Moreover, aging and high dependence on antibiotic treatment also disturb the balance of delicate gut flora that leads to a number of digestive health problems. Supplement with probiotics help to restore the balance of gut flora and to build and maintain a healthy functional digestive system.
What PROCAL can do for you ?
- Supports proper bone structure and functions.
- Prevent osteoporosis and slowing down bone loss in menopausal or middle-aged women, elderly and individuals with a family history of bone health concerns.
- Destroys and remove putrefactive bacteria (the “bad” bacteria) within the lower intestinal tract.
- Normalizes intestinal pH.
- Replenishes good bacteria that have been depleted by antibiotics, illnesses, age and diet.
- Reduces bloatedness and diarrhea as a result of taking antibiotic, food poisoning, etc
What makes PROCAL special ?
- Contains 1000mg Calcium in one sachet that is sufficient to meet daily requirements.
- Contains the two best forms of natural calcium, microcrystalline calcium hydroxyaapatite (MCH) and calcium citrate-malate, in a 1:1 ratio, which are bioavailable and absorbable with no side effects of stone formation.
- The MCH comes from Australian freeze-dried whole bovine bone of naturally-raised animals and it retains the natural ratios of all micronutrients, bone matrix proteins, and other organic constituents of healthy bone.
- Calcium citrate-matlate is a fully reacted composite chelate which has about six times the solubility.
- Boron, a micronutrient, is also present to aid in the efficiency of calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, and phosphorus.
- Has both water-soluble transporters (Magnesium and Phosphorus) and oil-soluble transporters (Vitamin D and Boron) to ensure that Calcium is transported to the bone.
- Consists 7 types of probiotics with a total of 10,000,000,000 CFU.
- Growing children who wish to maintain a proper structure and growth of healthy bones
- Menopausal, middle-aged women or men and elderly people who wish to prevent bone loss.
- Pregnant women who require a higher calcium intake to prevent bone loss during pregnancy.
- Individuals with a family history of osteoporosis.
- Anyone who wishes to maintain a good and healthy digestive system.
- Individuals who are constantly on antibiotics; a medication which will reduce the number of good bacteria in the body.
- Individuals suffering from fungal or yeast infection of the skin, mouth, vagina or penis.
- Individuals who are suffering from constipation or diarrhea due to food poisoning or indigestion.
- Mix 1 Sachet in room temperature water or any nutritious drinks. To be taken at any time of the day, with food.
PROCAL smoothie for bone & digestive health!
CALCIUM & PROBIO SMOOTHIE
Best Combo Boosting for Bone & Digestive Health
- Rinse the blueberries.
- Place all ingredients into a bender, add in ice cubes and blend.
- Add 2 capsules of PROCAL into your smoothie. Stir well with spoon to combine and serve.