Among all the supplement products in the market, Frontier International has exceptionally outstanding and excellent products which give maximum results after consuming for a short period of time, without destructive side effects. All these wonderful inventions are supported by strong factors as explained below:-
- All ingredients in Frontier products are from natural sources without harmful chemicals.
- The natural sources of Frontier products are extracted from plants and animals which are produced in many European countries such as Italy, Switzerland, France, Australia and Japan.
- Furthermore, all the products are safe for diabetics. The sweetness of the products is derived from natural sugar replacers that will not increase blood sugar and are safe for consumption.
- All consumable products in Frontier are produced through Freeze-Drying Processing which contributes to several advantages in terms of product quality.
- Freeze-drying is done at -40°C. It does not rise above ice temperature which is essential to maintain product quality. Other drying processes which use high temperature to speed up drying will destroy the quality of the product.
- Freeze-drying results in good retention of volatiles, which are the flavour components of food. Freeze-dried products therefore have good flavour.
- The ice crystals that form during freezing allows rapid uptake of water when the powder is rehydrated. Hence it is easily diluted in water.
- Freeze-dried products have a moisture content of less than 2%. This very low moisture means that the products have a very long shelf life even at elevated storage temperatures. Furthermore, this enables microorganisms to grow in the products.
- All Frontier products are easily absorbed:
- Most Frontier products are in powder form and are required to be diluted with water before consuming. In the digestive system, liquid has the highest absorption rate as compared to tablet where extra energy is needed to break down the large surface.
- All the products are produced in different forms, e.g. powder, tablet, liquid and capsule, depending on the nature and effectiveness of the ingredients.
- Most products comes with minerals that plays a role as transporter:
- After being absorbed from the digestive system into the blood stream, ingredients in the products will be directed and carried by transporters to their destinations where the nutrients are needed for the accurate and specific organs.
- All ingredients are effective as it comes in a combination of a few components with adequate dosage that ensures maximum results for body function.
- Formulated with 3 latest, effective & avant-garde technologies from Germany:
- Nanotechnology – it minimizes the size of molecules and biochemicals of various raw materials in our products for better and more efficient absorption. This is a powerful technology that enables the products to be effectively and fully absorbed by the body at any time of the day.
- HyperPure Technology – it eliminates undesirable contaminants such as allergens, pesticides and other harmful chemicals.
- PolyShield Technology – it protects the ingredients of our products against destructive processes such as oxidation, polymerization & hydrolysis.
Frontier International range of products are backed by:
This state-of-the-art technology is an elegant process of minimizing the sizes and potency of molecules and biochemical of the various raw materials for better and efficient absorption.
Nanotechnology is the new frontier currently being touted as the opportunity for a better tomorrow. Used in manufacturing in recent years, nanotechnology enables scientists to build devices and materials one atom or molecule at a time, creating tightly packed structures that take on new properties by virtue of their miniature size. A nanometer is one-billionth of a meter, or about 100,000 times smaller than the width of a human hair.
With Nanotechnology, products produced are assured of high bioavailability for best absorption. Due to its tiny size, the nutrients can easily enter our digestive system and blood streams with least difficulty. Thus, it will help us to assimilate the nutrients for their potent benefits (most nutritional supplements are good but difficult to be absorbed due to their bioavailability) and value for money, as we can maximize the total content of the products.
This technology is also used widely in cancer researches. Most animal cells are 10,000- 20,000 nanometers in diameter, so nanoscale devices are tiny enough to enter cells and analyze DNA and proteins, potentially identifying and treating cancerous cells at much earlier stages than currently possible.
Researchers have developed advanced nanoparticle technologies for extremely sensitive profiling of biomarkers on cancer cells and tissue specimens. The use of nanotechnology enables researchers to combine traditional pathology and cancer biology with highly sensitive molecular analysis.
Our team is collaborating with other cell biologists to study a variety of molecules involved in the development and progression of cancer, including those involved in programmed cell death; genes such as the p53 gene, which is implicated in many kinds of cancer; and microtubules and molecular motors, which are involved in transporting the proteins in cells that regulate cell growth.
PolyShield Technology TM (0347523 Eu Patent)
This is an effective, avant-garde technology which protects the native substances of our products to avoid the degradation of thermolabile components which are sensitive against oxidation, polymerization and hydrolysis.
PolyShield Technology TM is a patented technology owned by Rigil International in producing the best quality food and supplements. As we know the production of supplements from raw materials to end products involves various types of procedures that are exposed to the risk of destructive processes such as heat oxidation, polymerization and hydrolysis. These processes change the molecular structure of the original substance which no longer has the same effect and function. For instance, oxidation is the chemical process of removing electrons from an element or compound (e.g. the oxidation of iron compounds from ferrous to ferric); hydrolysis is decomposition of a chemical compound by reaction with water, such as the dissociation of a dissolved salt or the catalytic conversion of starch to glucose; polymerization is a chemical reaction in which two or more small molecules combine to form a larger molecules that contain repeating structural units of the original molecules. In summary, all these down-grading processes will destroy the original values of the natural substances of supplements which consist of compounds that are easily affected.
Amazingly, PolyShield Technology TM is able to protect against these destructive processes by creating a layer of protection (shield) onto the native substances to safeguard the quality of the nutrients in order for the product to perform at its utmost standard. With PolyShield Technology TM, products produced are worth their value as the maximum benefit of the original substance will fully take place in the human body where it is being completely absorbed and utilized.
HyperPure Technology TM (0347493 Eu Patent)
This is a sophisticated process of highly selective elimination of undesirable contaminants such as Allergens, Lipid Peroxides Pesticides, Dioxins, PAH and PCB.
HyperPure Technology TM is a highly innovative and patented technology owned by Rigil International to ensure the safe and selective removal of undesired potential contaminants. All these environmental and agricultural contaminants have infiltrated the food chain that inevitably affects today’s farming and distribution chain; they can be very destructive to the human body and some are carcinogenic compounds. For instance, PCB (Polychlorinated Biphenyls) that can be found in plant and animal, if consumed, will affect sperm mortality, foetal growth, and neurological development in offspring. Fortunately, HyperPure Technology TM is able to purify the raw materials of supplements from all these harmful and destructive compounds to ensure the end products are free from contaminants to guarantee a high degree of purified and safe product. With this technology, frontier products will only bring health and not harm the human body.
Freeze-Drying in Processing
Freeze-drying is based on the sublimation of ice. That is, the food dries by the direct evaporation of ice to water vapour, rather than the evaporation of liquid water. This is achieved by freezing the food and then placing it in a strong chamber under a high vacuum, typically about one thousandth of air pressure. Under these conditions liquid water cannot exist, only ice and water vapour. By application of heat, and removal of evaporated ice to a very cold surface, ice continues to evaporate until only a very dry, porous solid is left. This has several advantages for the quality of the dried food.
Evaporation of water, as in conventional drying, occurs at the surface of the food. To evaporate, the water must move to the surface and as it does so it carries dissolved solids such as sugars and proteins. These solids can form a layer on the surface that effectively slows rehydration during preparation of the food before eating.
Freeze-drying is done at low temperatures. The food need not rise above ice temperature if this is essential for product quality. The result is higher product quality when compared to other drying methods which raise the temperature of the food to speed the drying process.
The freezing that is carried out before drying concentrates solids, particularly sugars in small areas of the product. These form a "glass" that is a very good trap for volatiles. This results in a good retention of volatiles, which are the flavour components of food. Freeze-dried foods therefore have good flavour.
The ice crystals that form during freezing, evaporate during drying leaving a porous material. This allows rapid uptake of water when the food is rehydrated. If done carefully, a 1 cm steak can be rehydrated in minutes, compared with the hours that would be required for a similar sized hot air dried steak.
These pores are one reason why the freeze-dried food is packed under vacuum. The pores allow oxygen in the air to get to sensitive components of the food, particularly fats in the cell membranes. These are very rapidly oxidized in the presence of air to produce unpleasant rancid flavors. Special precautions are taken with freeze-dried foods to protect them from air from the moment they are removed from the drier.
The food typically has a moisture content of less than two percent at completion of drying. This may be compared with the more than 90% of water in many vegetables, 75% moisture in fresh meats, and the 15 to 20% moisture in dried fruits. This very low moisture means that the food has a very long shelf life even at elevated storage temperatures. This is of great importance to the military and one of the major reasons freeze-dried foods are used for military rations.
The low moisture also means that microorganisms are not able to grow in the product during storage.